NorthIsle Copper and Gold Inc. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Mon Sep 30, 2013 - 3rd Quarter Report for the period ended September 30, 2013
- Sun Jun 30, 2013 - 2nd Quarter Report for the period ended June 30, 2013
- Fri Jun 28, 2013 - Northisle AGM
Vancouver, B.C. - Northisle copper and Gold Inc. Inc. (\'Northisle\' or the \'Company\') recently held its 2013 Annual General Meeting in Vancouver. Resolutions passed at the meeting included the appointment of Hay and Watson as auditors of Northisle, approval of Northisle's incentive stock option plan, and the re-election of John McClintock, David Douglas and Dale Corman as Directors. Chris Theodorpoulos and Larry Okada did not stand for re-election to the Board. The Company wishes to thank bot
- Sun Mar 31, 2013 - 1st Quarter Report for the period ended March 31, 2013
- Wed Feb 20, 2013 - Northisle Copper and Gold Enters Into Investor Relations Agreement Flow-Through Private Placement Financing
VANCOUVER, B.C. Northisle Copper and Gold Inc. (\'Northisle\' or the \'Company\') has engaged Mr. Reg Advocaat to provide investor relations and capital markets advisory services effective February 20, 2013. Mr. Advocaat has 30 years of experience in the junior resource sector beginning in 1982 as an investment advisor and later as Head Trader and junior partner with Pacific International Securities Inc. He has spent the past 20 years working with various public companies in the roles of Investo
- Mon Dec 31, 2012 - Audited Annual Financial Statements for the year ended December 31, 2012
- Thu Nov 29, 2012 - Northisle Appoints New Director
Vancouver, B.C. - Northisle Copper and Gold Inc. Inc. (\'Northisle\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce the appointment of Larry Okada to the Board of Directors.
Mr. Okada is a professional accountant in Canada and Washington State with over 35 years' experience providing financial management services to publicly traded companies, with emphasis on junior mineral exploration companies. He holds a B.A. in Economics and was formerly
- Wed Oct 17, 2012 - Northisle Copper and Gold Inc. Closes $200,515 Flow-Through Private Placement
Vancouver, B.C. NorthIsle Copper and Gold Inc. (\'Northisle\') announces the closing of a $200,515 private placement (originally announced at $200,000 on September 24, 2012), consisting of the sale of 1,179,500 flow-through shares at a price of $0.17 per share. All of the shares issued pursuant to this private placement are subject to a hold period until February 13, 2013.
Northisle is a Vancouver-based junior resource company committed to the exploration and development
- Sun Sep 30, 2012 - 3rd Quarter Report for the period ended September 30, 2012
- Mon Sep 24, 2012 - Northisle Copper and Gold Inc. announces Flow-through Private Placement
Vancouver, B.C. Northisle Copper and Gold Inc. (\'Northisle\') announces that it intends to raise up to $200,000 by way of a non-brokered private placement, to consist of the sale of up to 1,176,471 flow-through shares at a price of $0.17 per share.
The proceeds from this private placement, which is subject to regulatory acceptance, will be used for continued exploration of Northisle's North Island Project on Vancouver Island. Closing is expected to occur by October 5, 2012.